Monday, June 24, 2013

Soul Peel

This past week in the Nia White Belt Intensive training has changed my life - I felt like everything I've done before now was leading up to this experience. I was exactly where I was suppose to be (not a feeling I have very often).

It was like having a soul peel.

 I found love and friendship, support and understanding, physical, emotional and spiritual enlightenment. I discovered things about myself that I never understood. I was blessed to spend 7 days with the most inspirational group of people I've ever been around. Everyone of them touched my life and I will never be able to think of them without a full heart, a smile, and a slight tear in my eye. 

Graduation Ceremony


Mid-week



Just as we started and ended each day of the training - I want to thank myself (for being me), my amazing class mates (for supporting me), all the teachers in my life (anyone who I've learned from), the space (for being sacred and secure), and for Nia (the common thread that brought us together).

I'm sure I'll be posting more on this experience but right now I'm just trying to figure out how to work all of these new tools for a happier lifestyle into my existing lifestyle.

I'll dance on it and get back to you!

No comments: