Friday, March 15, 2013

Nia White Belt June 2013

Watch out Nia - here I come! I'm so excited to announce that I've signed up for the Nia White Belt week-long intensive training in June! I'm crazy excited! This will definitely be a journey and a challenge but I can't wait! This will take all of the new things I've learned about myself, my life, my body and my relationships to a whole other level.

The best thing about it - I'll be able to TEACH Nia once I've completed the White Belt Training! You can take classes from me in my living room or anywhere! I think the beach would be a sweet place to dance :-)

This is a video of the graduation of the most recent White Belt Training that Laurie did (she'll be my trainer in June). It looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!



Can't wait to have one of those long white sash belts of my own! (And some of those awesome flare pants!)

No comments: