Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Besties

Crash and Derville have become total BFFs. They eat, sleep, and play together. Here's some photos of a typical morning.

 Sleeping together in the hand chair. They love each other SO MUCH!


Morning play time

Better watch out or you'll mess around and get your hair pulled!


I call this the Tasmanian Devil game -- makes a helluva ruckus!
 

They like to take turns being on top ;-)


 Now back to separate corners for mid-morning nap time (which lasts until afternoon!).


Not sure how this happened but Crash got my bathing suit wrapped around him like a neckerchief! 

I found him napping this way!

What can I say -- he loves his momma!

I'm so thankful for all the ruckus and messes and sweet moments with these two. Derville was such a lost soul without Clancy (we all were), but now he's met the ying to his yang and our lives will never be the same. 

No comments: