Tuesday, May 29, 2012

To My Favorite Person in the Universe...


Happy Birthday, darlink ;-)


Remember this? Of course you do! It must have been at least 7 years ago -- we were just starting out together. I wish I could remember the conversation that brought about this picture. Do you remember?

Well, I want you to know that I will laugh out loud every time I see this picture for the rest of my life! 

I keep it by my desk -- kinda peeking out from behind my computer screen -- and anytime shit feels real heavy, I just look at this picture and can't help but to smile. 

It has everything that I love about you in one goofy picture. It has the magician's eyebrow, that maniacal smile, the piercing brown eyes, those sweet cheeks, that gigantic fucking grapefruit (gawd, we laughed so hard at the grocery store when we saw that thing), the Waterford (shudders to think we once lived in the ghetto in Valley Ranch, TX -- what an experience, but at least we were together), and SO many other things that aren't visible to others. 

I'm looking forward to years and years of more silly-shit pictures to keep me smiling!

Happy 41st journey around the sun -- let's make this one the best ever!

I love you, Jason, and always will. 


No comments: