Friday, April 15, 2011

Special Delivery!

As I mentioned previously, this week has been very much on the stressful side of things. Add the fact that it hasn't stopped raining in forever, I'm still wearing wool socks because we have yet to hit 70 degrees this year, and our garden box looks like a redneck swimming hole which makes it impossible to get the garden started.

Sounds like good times, eh? Just another gray day in the neighborhood.

And then...

...the flower delivery guy knocked on my door with these:

 (notice the redneck swimming hole in the backyard)

I was completely surprised!! Unexpected flowers from an unexpected sender.

Usually flower deliveries are reserved for birthdays or deaths -- neither of which is the case today. Hooray!

The roses are so pretty and smell so wonderful. What a great way to brighten my day!

UNEXPECTED FLOWERS ARE THE BEST, DON'T YOU AGREE?

No comments: