Friday, November 26, 2010

Auburn Tigers win the Iron Bowl!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

AUBURN WINS!!

AUBURN WINS THE 2010 IRON BOWL!!

That was an incredible game! 

Auburn comes back from 0-24 and wins 28-27 against BAMA in the Iron Bowl AT BAMA!!!

This is fucking amazing!

I'm doing all the school chants here in Oregon! Shaking my orange and blue shakers!

"It's great to be an Auburn Tiger, say it's great to be an Auburn Tiger!!!"

“Boda Getta
Boda Getta
Boda Getta Bah
Rah, Rah, Rah
Sis Boom Bah
Wegl, Wegl
WAR DAMN EAGLE
Kick ‘em in the butt Big Blue – HEY!”

Here's a great video from the "loveliest village on the Plains", Auburn Alabama 

Go Auburn Tigers!



Now let's see if the Ducks win tonight! How cool would it be for my alma mater and my new home team to duke it out for the BCS Championship!?!

I'd be a winner either way!!

No comments: