Friday, September 03, 2010

Oregon Zoo

Jason and I went with our camping friends to the Oregon Zoo a few weekends ago.

It was okay, but I don't think we'll be going back.

The animals seemed extremely lethargic (it was only 75 degrees outside) and the exhibits were pretty small.

I mean just look at this guy!


Poor bear!


The other animals were acting the same way or trying to force their way out.


 This is the whole group of us on the train.
The train tickets actually had "animals not visible from train" printed on them.

L-R: Kylie, Grandma Debbie, April, Krissy, Sarah, Jason


We took quite a few pictures so here is a photo album to peruse at your leisure:


Oregon Zoo, it was nice to meet you, but I don't think we'll visiting again.

Next time we'll hit up OMSI!

1 comment:

Josh Berthume said...

I'm sorry your zoo trip was not awesome. We always have a good time when we go, but we very specifically go to "the good zoo" and avoid the lesser one. =P