Monday, September 13, 2010

Lovin you is easy cuz you're beautiful

I sing that song to Clancy when we have our snuggle/play time, except I change it up:

"Lovin Pooh is easy cuz he's beautiful. La-dida-dida-ladida-dida!".

I sing it in a high voice, especially the la-dida part. It makes him totally crazy!

Here's some pics that make me smile of Jason and Clancy rolling around on the bed together.

My two favorite guys...







This past Labor Day weekend marks Clancy and my 10-year anniversary!

He's 11 1/2 years-old now, but I got him from my parents when he was only 1 1/2 years-old.

I can't believe we've been together for 10 years and all of the amazing adventures we've had together!

Life has a way of making everything okay and I really believe that this little white doggie has been my savior through my darkest hours.

Even in my worst dreams, he comes tripping along to save me right before the boogie-man gets me.

Now I have two saviors and less dark hours.

I love my guys!

1 comment:

bennett said...

I love Clancy too and I love seeing these photos because since I can't pat him on the rump I can at least see him smile. Oh, and Jason looks great too.