Friday, August 20, 2010

Space is the Place

I was just looking around me and thinking "Wow, I really love the space I'm in these days!"

So I thought you might like to take a little tour of the places and things I'm enjoying lately:

Sauvie Island Farm UPick


Mount St. Helens over the trees


The window seat for Clancy. Isn't he just too sweet!


My kitchen window -- full of tomatoes and a view of the garden they came from.


The nice, public tennis courts that we have made our regular tennis spot.


Wearing dorky all-white tennis shoes and spanking Jason everytime ;-)



Seeing Mount Hood as we drive through Portland.


Since I pretty much work from home full-time now, I've cleaned up, rearranged, and redecorated a my office/craftroom a little.
(This is actually pretty clean for me)

From the hallway door...

Looking out the window (I spend a lot of time doing that).


Sewing machines, diplomas, Jameson Irish Whiskey taster certificate, chinese calendar, stuff.


My work station (antique drop-leaf tables are so much nicer than cubicles!)


My forever-junky and filled-to-the-brim-with-shoes closet


Well, I hope you enjoyed a look at my space cuz it is the place (for me)!!

1 comment:

Josh Berthume said...

Clancy is so rad. =)