Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!

Today, Jason and I have been married four amazing years! It doesn't feel like that long, but I also can't believe it's been that short either.Our souls have been together for eternity -- it just took some time for our human forms to catch up!

Here's some pictures from way back when we were just two crazy kids with a dream.

The happy newlyweds.




Matron of Honor (my mom)



Best Man (Grampa Peck)



New families:

Grampa, Jason, Donna (momma), me



me, Jason, Jim (dad), Terry (mom)




Moments after the "I do" part



It was Jason's day off. We wore jeans and Bob Dylan t-shirts. It was a tiny wedding in a subcourthouse in Bedford, Texas. Took about 20 minutes (including the judge's stand up comedy bit). Cost about $55 including name change, marriage certificate, and small ceremony. It was a special time for us - sweet and simple. Wouldn't trade it (or any day of my life since) for any thing in the world.

I love you Jason! And always will!

I can't wait to see what the next four years brings! And the next four after that, and the next after that, and after that...

P.S. Have a great first day at your new job, baby! I can't wait to here all about it!

1 comment:

Diana Leilani said...

Yay four years! It only gets better and better. :)

Love you guys!

P.s Saw the garden on flickr! Awesome!