Monday, January 25, 2010

Lunch Break

I don't have a designated time at which I have to take my lunch, so most days I just end up sitting at my desk and eating. After almost 4 years of this same routine, I've decided to make an effort to go outside at least once a day while I'm at work (weather permitting).

Today I went for a walk by the waterfront.

Here's what I saw.


Morrison steel bridge, tiny sailboat and very cool reflections.

Riverplace Marina (this is the gangway to the marina).


Looking back at the city from the water.



Ominous submarine that is occasionally docked on the other side of the river.



"little" boat


Downtown reflecting in the water.


Green grass in the park reflecting in the water.


I'm glad I made it outside while there was some light.

I love catching the fleeting moment in which a reflection is cast.

1 comment:

Diana Leilani said...

Getting away from your desk a few times during the day is SO important!

My former co-worker called it taking his walk-a-bout.