Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mojo Mantra

We can probably all agree that there are times in our lives when the world is just too overwhelming. We may feel like there is absolutely nothing we can do to change the circumstances, but what we can do is change our mind. We must remember that WE are the creators of our destiny and our outcome in life is up to us.

Here is the Mojo Mantra that Jason and I practice when we feel like the burdens of the world are too heavy a cross to bear. Maybe it can lighten your load, as it has for us so many times.

(Deep slow breaths in through the nose out through the mouth)

First, visualize being in the place or environment that you feel most comfortable.

Then, repeat in your mind the following words in whatever order, but repeat them over and over again until you feel solid:

I WANT TO FEEL GOOD.

I WANT EVERYONE TO FEEL GOOD.

I WILL NOT JUDGE OR CONDEMN.

NOTHING CAN BE SOLVED OR ACCOMPLISHED BY JUDGING OR CONDEMNING.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

I AM ALWAYS GRATEFUL.

I WANT TO LOVE AND SERVE UNCONDITIONALLY.

I AM PART OF EVERYONE AND EVERYONE IS PART OF ME.

I AM PART OF EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS PART OF ME.

WE ARE PART OF EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS PART OF US.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM

THIS TOO SHALL PASS


No comments: